Livestream and regular registration now open!
Harvard Medical School Celiac Research Program and the National Celiac Association announce their 3rd annual celiac/gluten sensitivity conference.
Nov 10-11, 2018 in Norwood, MA.
17 leading expert speakers, 3 delicious gluten-free meals and over >30 vendors.
For patients and providers.
CEUs for RDs and RNs.
• The Landscape of Celiac Drug Development
• Then and Now: Adult/Pediatric Management of Celiac Disease
• Using the Microbiome to Prevent and Predict Celiac Disease
• Gluten-free Family Dynamics: Is There a Happy Ending?
• Psychological Health and Celiac Disease
• Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
• Nutrition and Diet: New Findings
• A Closer Look at our Gut-Brain Cross-Talk
• Cooking Demo: It’s Not Rocket Science – Just Eat Real Food!
• ……..and a very special Clinician’s Debate by Dr. Ciaran Kelly and Dr. Alessio Fasano
Registration for either or both days:
Please join us!