One-on-One Dietitian Training
Join me for individual coaching on Medical Nutrition Therapy for patients with gluten-free disorders. Using highlights from the Academy's Celiac Disease Toolkit, the Evidence Analysis Library, and my 15 years in clinical practice at the Celiac Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, I'll tailor the session/s to your specific needs for your patients or clients.
- Lab values to review, treat, and monitor
- Nutrient deficiencies and treatment options
- The gluten-free diet in detail- including overlooked sources and caveats to the current gluten-free labeling law
- Current controversies and hot topics
- Benefits and contraindications for use of the whole gluten-free grains
- Cross contamination in the kitchen, dining out, in medications and supplements
You'll come away with the most reputable, current resources. Includes case studies.
Email me at MelindaRD@DeleteTheWheat.com to discuss scheduling and prices. We can meet at your home, mine, or a location convenient to you.
Join my email list to stay current on gluten-free topics and news
"Thank you for such a positive experience. You provided me with great information I can share with my patients. I am excited about going to my grocery store here and mapping out a guide that will help GF patients find tasty alternatives. After talking about all those grains I can’t wait to try them myself. Thank you again for sharing yourincredible wealth of knowledge. I will put the information to good use." - Jane, RD from New Hampshire