Get In Touch!
- You want more information about, or to register for, cooking classes or a gluten-free wellness retreat
- You would like to invite me for a speaking engagement or dietitian training session
- You have a nutrition idea or project I can help implement
- The best way to get in touch with me is by email at: MelindaRD@DeleteTheWheat.com
- Be sure to sign up for my periodic emails about gluten-related topics here.
-If you need a clinical nutrition visit, you can schedule an appointment with me at the Celiac Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center: 617-667-2135. At Beth Israel, I am currently only seeing patients who are being seen by doctors of the BIDMC Celiac Center.
-To locate a BIDMC gastroenterologist or other physician specializing in celiac disease: http://www.bidmc.org/Centers-and-Departments/Departments/Digestive-Disease-Center/Services/Celiac-Center/Our-Celiac-Center-Team.aspx
-The best way to get in touch with me is by email at: MelindaRD@DeleteTheWheat.com
Please note that this website is intended for general educational information on the gluten-free diet and lifestyle. I regret that I will be unable to address specific clinical questions via email.